1. What is it?
Meditation is described by different techniques, such as mindfulness or focusing the mind on a particular object, thought or even an activity. This way you are training your attention and awareness to achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm and stable state. You are learning to observe your surroundings without judgement and eventually start to better understand them as well.
2. The power/benefits of this daily habit?
Meditation has a lot of benefits - ranging from a more focus view on the outside world to a greater calm mindset throughout your day. There are multiple reports from various people that they feel less stressed and better able to control anxiety. You can increase your mindfulness with guided meditation practice which can even help with insomnia.
3. Why is it important for your balance?
For your daily balance meditation will be essential to give you a sense of calm and peace. It will benefit your emotional well-being and your overall health. Your feeling of balance won't end when your meditation session ends - it will carry you more calmly throughout your day and helps manage your physical and financial well-being.
4. How can I integrate it into my daily life?
We have some tips for you on how you to integrate meditation in your daily schedule:
- Meditate instead of going on social media - this will strengthen your mind instead of aimlessly scrolling through instagram
- Take a few minutes right before you go to sleep - you will see how your deep-sleep will instantly improve.
- Practice yoga along with a guided meditation
- Start to become more mindful while you commute
- Even during a shower, you can take advantage to practice a few minutes of mindfulness